Pest Control Port Macquarie
At Accredited Cleaning & Pest Solutions, we’re experts in treating domestic & commercial premises for pest control Port Macquarie.
Whether your pest issues are small or large you can be assured that at Accredited, our pest management process together with IPM will certainly get rid of those unwanted pests.
Your Accredited team of professionals take pride in providing effective pest control services at a price that is affordable for both families and businesses.
We help you to discourage pests by modifying their environment using our successful IPM method. We choose the most effective, targeted treatment for each individual pest problem, using the minimum amount of eco-friendly pesticides.
This may involve odourless spraying, gel baiting, dusting, and installation of pest bait stations (tamper-proof for child/pet protection).
Accredited Pest Control
- Is compliant with state and local regulations
- Regularly undertakes work based on referrals from customers testifying to our high quality, cost effective service
- Is owned/operated and will attend to your needs quickly and courteously
- Incorporates a Commercial Pest Management Service providing periodic inspection and emergency response.
We Specialise in
- Residential homes, villas and units
- Commercial and industrial buildings
- Childcare Centres
- Kitchens and Restaurants
- Termite Inspections and Treatments
- Sporting facilities and more….
Fully Licensed & Insured
We are a fully licensed and insured Port Macquarie pest control company and come with a high reputation for service, quality and affordable prices. Our special attention to detail and offering new and safer treatments is what sets us out from the rest. Customer satisfaction is our guarantee. We thrive on our referrals.
We only use the best pest control equipment, processes and chemicals safe for humans, pets and the environment.
Pests Removed & Treated
Commercial Pest Control Port Macquarie
We have a specific approach to commercial pest control:
- We assess the ecology of the pest, and establish what factors are supporting their development and livelihood.
- We begin to establish our IPM management program and give advice to our customers on how to better maintain a healthy living environment which does not encourage and attract these pets into their commercial property.
- If pesticides are needed then our special Accredited control program is implemented
Domestic Pest Control Port Macquarie
We have a specific approach to domestic pest control:
- We assess the ecology of the pest, and establish what factors are supporting their developmen and livelihood.
- We begin to establish our IPM management program and give advice to our customer on how to better and maintain a healthy living environment which does not encourage and attract these pets into your home.
- If pesticides are needed then a special control program is used.
Comprehensive Pest Solutions
One needs to understand that the cleaning maintenance of your home/office/commercial property together with pesticides and IPM work hand in hand.
We offer comprehensive pest control solutions to any pest control situation that you may have. Our procedures are carried out by a fully trained and qualified licensed technician. We are always environmentally responsible for any use of our pesticides, and our solutions are environmentally approved.
What Are Fleas?
Fleas are a small, black to brownish-black wingless insect about 1/8 “ long with a small sucking mouth part. They have well-developed legs that allow them to be great jumpers. Fleas bite animals and humans. The bite causes severe itching.
How do you get rid of fleas?
Successful flea control must include not only the treatment of infested animals, but also a thorough treatment of the entire premises. Pets must also be sent to the veterinarian for treatment the same day.
To identify signs of cockroaches:
- Look to see if there’s what appears to be small black sand particles in your kitchen cupboards
- Check your cupboard hinges.
- Check in small crevices & cracks
- Look underneath your kitchen sink.
- Look around your microwave and dishwasher.
We’ve seen cockroaches build colonies in numerous places throughout the household such as microwaves, underneath sinks, small cracks, cupboards and dishwashers. Often when the cockroach runs out of space in the kitchen they can quickly venture into other areas in the home or office.
We treat all types of cockroaches namely the American, German, Oriental, Australian and smoky brown.
Red Back Spiders
These are the main spiders we get calls for.
They live in most parts of Australia. The female redback will build a sticky, tangled web in dry, sheltered places and the male redback does not build webs. Male redbacks are smaller than the female. The female’s markings are more prominent than the male. They also have long thin legs.
Only the female redback bite is dangerous and the poison can make people sick with pain, vomiting and sweating. Caution is advised as their bite is very poisonous and could be very dangerous, even fatal, for children or the elderly.
After a bite, then there may be little pain for five minutes, but then it becomes very painful.
Red Back Spiders are predominantly found in:
- Garage Doors
- Dry Sheltered Places
- Outdoor Furnishings
- Wheelie Bins
- Roof Voids
- Cubby Houses
- Kids Toys
- Crevices Under Logs
- Under Rubble
- Or anything left outside undisturbed for some time
Ants have always been a problem for most home owners and businesses. There are different reasons why ants enter your home of office. They like different types of foods such as sugars, proteins, fats and oils. Often they enter your home for food, water or build their nests in higher locations due to heavy rain. They will also look for water if we have long periods of dry weather. Ants build nests in walls or under concrete slabs anywhere there are voids that do not get flooded out by rain water.
Both ants and termites travel in great numbers if they have found a certain food source. They will invade your home very quickly. They gain entry into your home through small weep holes or cracks. It is important block those entry points with silicon or other materials if required.
Rodents and mice
- Rub Marks On Corner Of Walls
- Shiny And Soft Droppings
- Old Hard Droppings
- Droppings 12mm Long With Blunted Ends – Rats
- 3-6mm Long With Pointed Ends – Mice
- Burrows In Buildings And Under Houses
- Nests Made Of Paper, Cardboard, Twigs or Rags
- Squeaking Sounds
- Crawling Sounds
- Gnawing Sounds
- Gnawing Signs On Wood, Conduit, Cables, Wood, etc
Our pest control management is environmentally safe and totally compliant with all the standards that have been laid down by authorities.
Characteristics of the bedbug:
- Half a centimetre long
- Flat, oval-shaped body
- Six legs
- Light brown in colour, changing to rust-red after a meal of blood
- Squat head
- Large antennae
- Piercing & sucking mouthparts
Signs of Bed Bugs
As they are difficult to detect is was enables them to stay and multiply into large numbers within a very short space of time which expands there risks even more. They cause such allergic reactions and even health conditions as well as nasty bites that become infected if untreated.
Adult bed bugs have flat, red coloured oval bodies, no wings and are about the size of an apple seed. They hide in mattresses, box springs, bedding, cracks in furniture, floors, or walls. When bed bugs feed, they swell and become brighter red, engorged. They can live for several months to over a year without feeding and don’t jump or fly but they crawl and move about the same speed as an ant.
Bed Bugs are Most Active at Night
They are nocturnal parasites, which means that they rest during the day and are active at night feeding on the blood of humans.
They inject anticoagulant chemicals into your bloodstream and prevent the blood from clotting which enables them to suck your blood till they are engorged
It is vitally important to give us a call immediately when you realise that you have been bitten by bedbugs.
Accredited follows the correct protocol to eradicate these pests using our bed bugs treatment.
Signs Of Bedbugs
- Blood Spotting
- Tiny Dark Spots On Your Sheets, Mattress or Faecal Droppings